PPES is fortunate to have friends all over the world who have volunteered as:
- Agricultural and Sustainability Specialists
- and a wide variety of other specialists as well
There are a number of ways you can “make a difference” to PPES in relation to volunteering as follows:
- ‘Helper’ Volunteer – No experience is necessary, just enthusiasm and an open mind to share and learn about the lives, challenges and opportunities of PPES girls.
- ‘Professional’ Volunteer – (eg doctor, nurse, vet, teacher, etc). PPES welcomes all professionals who can support the plethora of projects and programs being undertaken. PPES is also open to proposals for research based projects that may help the development of the organisation and/or girls.
- ‘Fundraiser’ Volunteer – PPES (and PPES UK) welcome any individuals who are willing to support or initiate approved fundraising activities.
- ‘Personal challenge’ Volunteer – PPES (and PPES UK) welcome any individuals or teams who would like to make a ‘challenge’ such as a major endurance event or fun run etc in aid of PPES. We will be happy to receive your donations.
PPES is grateful for and welcomes anyone who is willing to invest their time for the development of these girls. Please contact us via the link below, outlining your area of interest to volunteer.
Contact us at the email link: Info@pardadapardadi-uk.org